Please speak with your healthcare provider and schedule an in-person consultation before purchasing this product, to evaluate whether it is truly the best option for you.
image not found
Price Not Available
Medicare (DME MAC)
Medicare is a national health insurance program in the United States, begun in 1965 under the Social Security Administration (SSA) and now administered by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). It primarily provides health insurance for Americans aged 65 and older, but also for some younger people with disability status as determined by the SSA, including people with end stage renal disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease).
Product Category:KO single upright custom fit
- Comfortable, discreet and lightweight (450 g) for a long-term wear
- Easy to put on and take off thanks to the quick release buckles
ADJUSTABLE CORRECTIVE FORCE
- Telescoping Townsend Motion hinge (patent pending) for a dynamic offloading when walking
- Adjustment by contouring the upright, tightening the straps or increasing condylar pad thickness
- Tight support thanks to the calf strap and the anatomical hinge system (Townsend Motion)
- Adjustable and comformable semi-rigid thigh and calf shells
- Adjustable tibia bolster (patent pending) preventing brace rotation
- Modular components (thigh shell, hinge and calf shell) that clip together with no tools (patent pending) to fit all body shapes