A very small proportional joystick, designed for people with poor muscular power and/or limited movements.
Please speak with your healthcare provider and schedule an in-person consultation before purchasing this product, to evaluate whether it is truly the best option for you.
evika uses affiliate links when available
Product Category:Mini-prop remote joystick
The Micro Joystick is a joystick module which can be connected directly to the wheelchair electronics to control the wheelchair functions. It is a very small, proportional joystick, specifically designed for people with very poor or weak muscle strength and/or limited movements. It can easily be controlled by e.g. finger, chin, tongue, lip… It is recommended for people with muscular or neuromuscular diseases.
– Very small and proportional
– Supplied with two handles: a small ball and a cup
– Very sensitive due to its low operating force (ca. 8 gr) and movement (3.3 mm). There is also a new adapted version available, which only requires 5 gr of force but comes with some additional attention points towards mounting etc.
– Can be controlled by finger, chin, tongue, lip…
– Designed in ergonomic shape for easy handling
– Two switches can be linked to the separate interface: (red) on/off power wheelchair – (yellow) mode of the power wheelchair
– Fully adjustable to individual possibilities and needs with well-thought-out electronics (mini USB connection)
– Compatible with multiple types of wheelchair electronics
– Has a LED light on the interface which will start to flash green in case of error or orange in case of active tilt
The joystick operates with high sensitivity. A good movement coordination and force control is required.