The OrthoLux Lite is a hybrid orthosis consisting of a compound closure, elastic belt and rigid anterior and posterior panels. The soft corset’s two-stage compression provides the patient with ample torso support and spinal motion restriction. Its wide elastic belt conforms easily to the patient’s torso while the rigid “wrap around” anterior panel comfortably supports the abdomen. This is the perfect brace for patients who need a lightweight and supportive spinal brace.
– Hybrid lumbar support with soft corset-type belt
– Rigid anterior and posterior panels
– Three posterior height options (LSM, LSO, TLSO)
– Three anterior height options (LP, MP, SP)
– Posterior Kydex Panel inserts – removable and moldable
– Anterior Kydex Panel inserts – remains centered on Torso
– Tri-Laminate Fabric padded for patient comfort
– Moisture-wicking and breathable
– Two-Stage elastic compression to ease back pain and contour to patient’s torso
Please speak with your healthcare provider and schedule an in-person consultation before purchasing this product, to evaluate whether it is truly the best option for you.
In an industry that is known for financial and sales competitiveness, its team prides itself on a never-ending commitment to patient care, values, and doing the right thing. Their service, expertise, professionalism, and commitment to their patients clearly differentiate us from their competitors, and customers do take notice.
Price Not Available
Medicare (DME MAC)
Medicare is a national health insurance program in the United States, begun in 1965 under the Social Security Administration (SSA) and now administered by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). It primarily provides health insurance for Americans aged 65 and older, but also for some younger people with disability status as determined by the SSA, including people with end stage renal disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease).
Product Category:Body jacket mold to patient