The Overlander 4ZS is an off-road electric mobility vehicle designed for people with mobility challenges.
Please speak with your healthcare provider and schedule an in-person consultation before purchasing this product, to evaluate whether it is truly the best option for you.
evika uses affiliate links when available
The Overlander 4ZS is an off-road electric mobility vehicle designed for people with mobility challenges. With its innovative technology and engineering, it easily conquers tough terrain including hills, steps, mud, soft beach sand, snow, rocks, water hazards up to 18″ and many other challenging environments. As an Other Power-Driven Mobility Device (OPDMD), the Overlander provides users with the ability to participate in outdoor activities at national parks, state parks, hiking trails, sidewalks, and public beaches. The Overlander 4ZS offers many different features, including easy access, adjustable seating, various speed options, four-wheel independent suspension systems, and much more. See all our customization options and let us change the way you look at off-road electric mobility chairs.
– Handlebar steering with finger throttle (joystick control upgrade available)
– Four 750W electric motors (each wheel has its own motor)
– 4-wheel independent suspension (adjustable on the fly)
– Roll bar raises up out of the way for easy entry and exit from either side
– Nearly 10 inches of ground clearance
– LED headlights, tail lights, blinkers and horn
– Two USB accessory charging ports
– Lap belt
– 60AH Lithium battery pack (range of approximately 8 miles). This is upgradeable to an estimated range of 24+ miles
– Choose from 4mph or 8mph top speed options. The lower the top speed the higher the amount of torque you have for extreme off-roading
4mph Speed Option: geared for extreme off-roading
8mph Speed Option: geared for less extreme off-roading
Range of 8-24 miles (range varies depending on speed option, battery package, user weight and terrain type)