Get back to the quality of life you deserve.
The Richie Brace® has restored mobility for thousands of patients for over 25 years… become a part of the story.
Please speak with your healthcare provider and schedule an in-person consultation before purchasing this product, to evaluate whether it is truly the best option for you.
evika uses affiliate links when available
Product Category:Lacer molded to patient mode
The Richie Brace® is a revolutionary alternative to traditional ankle-foot orthoses (AFOs). The lightweight construction and low profile design features of the Richie Brace allows better shoe fit, more freedom of movement and reduced pain from injury. Many of our patients can eventually recover and discontinue wearing their brace. That’s why our commitment to “Restoring Mobility” is on every product we make.
The Richie Brace® was designed and introduced to the medical community in 1996 by sports podiatrist, Dr. Doug Richie. Since that time the Richie Brace® has become the gold standard treatment in the orthotics industry. It is universally recognized by podiatrists, pedorthists, orthotists and orthopedic surgeons as a unique, breakthrough technology to treat a wide variety of foot and ankle conditions.
– Custom balanced foot orthotic
– Standard 35mm heel cup fits into the bottom of the heel counter of the shoe
– Anatomic ankle axis hinge placement
– Semi-rigid lower limb supports
– Control of first ray, midtarsal, and subtalar joints
– Control of calcaneal inversion/eversion
– Pure, unrestricted sagittal ankle motion