Please speak with your healthcare provider and schedule an in-person consultation before purchasing this product, to evaluate whether it is truly the best option for you.
image not found
Price Not Available
Medicare (DME MAC)
Medicare is a national health insurance program in the United States, begun in 1965 under the Social Security Administration (SSA) and now administered by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). It primarily provides health insurance for Americans aged 65 and older, but also for some younger people with disability status as determined by the SSA, including people with end stage renal disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease).
Product Category:KO single upright custom fit
Hydraulic Vortex Controlled Swing and Stance Phase Prosthetic Knee with Stumble Recovery.
- For treatment of unicompartmental knee osteoarthritis, osteochondritis dissecans.
- Single upright OA knee brace which provides varus/valgus force to the effected compartment of the knee.
- Polycentric knee joint with adjustable flexion and extension knee stops for controlled range of motion as needed.
- Thigh and calf cuff strapping which providesvarus/valgus force.
- Stealth knee brace comes with standard 0 degree extension stops. Additional flexion 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°and extension 0°, 10°, 20°, 25° stops are included.
- Stealth OA can be used medial or lateral compartment issues.
- Light weight and superior fit
- One size fits most users and allows an ergonomical fit
- Ideal for unilateral compartment OA knee users
- Polycentric knee joint with flexion and extension knee stops for controlled range of motion as needed
- Valgus and varus adjustment to fit individual’s alignment