Designed as a prophylaxis for Deep Vein Thrombosis, the VenaFlow Elite System combines two technologies, rapid inflation and graduated sequential compression that work to mimic ambulation and accelerate venous velocity. The breathable and comfortable calf, foot and thigh cuffs help to enhance the patient experience and are compatible with one universal pump.
– Low profile, light-weight design for easy storage and transportation
– Compliance alarm available for patient monitoring
– Telescoping bed hanger extends up to 3.5 inches and accommodates most beds
– Battery installed units are available upon request
– Automatic cuff detection identifies and adjusts pressure based on cuff configuration attached
– Preset pressures and alarms eliminate the need for adjustments
– Universal pump for calf, thigh and foot cuffs provide ease of use and less inventory
– Soft and breathable cuffs assist in increasing patient comfort
Please speak with your healthcare provider and schedule an in-person consultation before purchasing this product, to evaluate whether it is truly the best option for you.
DJO® is a dynamic, innovative global company that is always growing. Throughout their history of unique product development, coupled with strategic acquisitions and mergers, DJO has evolved into an international market leader. DJO began as simply DonJoy®, a small company founded in a Carlsbad, California garage in 1978 by the Philadelphia Eagles’ offensive line captain, Mark Nordquist and a local lawyer, Ken Reed. Together they named their new company after their wives, Donna and Joy, and DonJoy was born.
Price Not Available
Medicare (DME MAC)
Medicare is a national health insurance program in the United States, begun in 1965 under the Social Security Administration (SSA) and now administered by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). It primarily provides health insurance for Americans aged 65 and older, but also for some younger people with disability status as determined by the SSA, including people with end stage renal disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease).
Product Category:Pneumatic compression device