Please speak with your healthcare provider and schedule an in-person consultation before purchasing this product, to evaluate whether it is truly the best option for you.
Curbell Medical is about communication. From phone conversations to wireless signals, the company makes the most of every interaction. Ever since they started assembling healthcare grade TV controls in the 1960s, they have evolved to provide innovative healthcare integration solutions that make hospitals more efficient and patients more satisfied. They’ve built on that early success, continuing to partner with the leading companies in the nurse call, television, bed and patient monitoring industries.
Price Not Available
Medicare (DME MAC)
Medicare is a national health insurance program in the United States, begun in 1965 under the Social Security Administration (SSA) and now administered by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). It primarily provides health insurance for Americans aged 65 and older, but also for some younger people with disability status as determined by the SSA, including people with end stage renal disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease).
HCPCS Code: A9280
Product Category: Alert device, noc
The Personal Monitor features a dome and string mechanism that is attached to the patient’s garment. When an unassisted exit takes place, the dome is pulled from its magnetic socket and an alarm sounds. The alarm is silenced when the dome is placed back into the socket. The Personal Monitor can be applied quickly, and moved easily from one location to another.
EASE OF USE
- “Low Battery”, “Alarm”, and “In Use” indicator LEDs show status at a glance
- Nurse call jack allows direct notification to nurse call
- Bed, chair, and wall mount options are available
- Magnetic dome allows activation when pulled from any direction
- Volume control located within the battery compartment deters patients from changing the volume level
- Durable thick plastic casing and impact-resistant rubberized edging reduces replacement/repair costs