The Expandable Tray (patent pending) is suitable for manual or power chairs, and can also be used on standing positioners.
It fits through doorways and aisles, yet expands easily to create a large working surface.
Benefits of the Expandable Tray:
– Provides larger working /activity surface
– Provides larger surface for support of elbows/forearms, enabling better trunk support/control
– Collapses to pass through doorways and aisles
– Use on manual / power chair and standing positioners
– Offered in 2 styles and 3 sizes
– Adjustable for varied widths of chair / positioner armrests
– Universal clamps Smooth, durable wood surface.
Please speak with your healthcare provider and schedule an in-person consultation before purchasing this product, to evaluate whether it is truly the best option for you.
image not found
Designs By Inspiration
Price Not Available
Medicare (DME MAC)
Medicare is a national health insurance program in the United States, begun in 1965 under the Social Security Administration (SSA) and now administered by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). It primarily provides health insurance for Americans aged 65 and older, but also for some younger people with disability status as determined by the SSA, including people with end stage renal disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease).