The MAXEMS 1000/2000 is a battery operated pulse generator that sends electrical impulses through electrodes to the body and reaches the underlying muscle group
Please speak with your healthcare provider and schedule an in-person consultation before purchasing this product, to evaluate whether it is truly the best option for you.
evika uses affiliate links when available
Product Category:Neuromuscular stim for scoli
The MAXEMS 1000/2000 is a battery operated pulse generator that sends electrical impulses through electrodes to the body and reaches the underlying muscle group. The device is provided with two controllable output channels, each independent of each other. An electrode pair can be connected to each output channel. The electrodes of the MAXEMS 1000/2000 create electrical impulses whose amplitude, pulse rate, contraction time, relaxation time and ramp time may be altered with switches. Dial controls (Press buttons) are very easy to use and slide cover prevents accidental changes in the setting.
[Indication for Use]
– Relaxation of muscle spasms.
– Prevention or reterdation of disuse atophy.
– Increasing local blood circulation.
– Muscle re-education.
– Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis.
– Maintaining or increasing range of motion.
– Fully adjustable
– Sturdy construction with an attractive appearance
– Protective cover to guard against accidental setting changes
There are no reviews yet.