Please speak with your healthcare provider and schedule an in-person consultation before purchasing this product, to evaluate whether it is truly the best option for you.
Fisher and Paykel
Fisher and Paykel is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of products and systems for use in acute and chronic respiratory care, surgery and the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. Driven by a strong sense of purpose, they are working to improve patient care and outcomes through inspired and world-leading healthcare solutions. The needs of their customers and their patients drive everything we do. We call this commitment Care by Design.
Price Not Available
Medicare (DME MAC)
Medicare is a national health insurance program in the United States, begun in 1965 under the Social Security Administration (SSA) and now administered by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). It primarily provides health insurance for Americans aged 65 and older, but also for some younger people with disability status as determined by the SSA, including people with end stage renal disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease).
Product Category:Humidifier nonheated w PAP
The MR850 can be used for the full range of Fisher & Paykel Healthcare therapies across the F&P Respiratory Care Continuum
– Adaptable. One device supports multiple therapies for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients
– Reliable. Proven to consistently perform
– Robust. Designed to withstand daily hospital use
– Flow sensor technology. Automatic standby during periods of gas flow interruption
– Condensation Control and Humidity Compensation. Automatic algorithms designed to reduce mobile circuit condensate