Neater Eaters are easy to use and are packed with features and accessories adaptable for people with a very wide range of abilities and needs.
The completely new sleek design manually controlled Neater Eater has built-in features such as a new food scooping system.
* Increases independence
* Encourages social interaction
* Helps maintain dignity
* Improves posture and mouth control
* Invigorates interest in food and mealtimes to improve nutrition
* Assists carers
* Manual Eating aid and useful Electronic feeding aid
* Manually controlled Neater Eaters have modular options tailored to individual needs; from people with weak arms to those with a strong tremor.
This manual feeding aid was initially designed using viscous fluid damping, to smooth out essential tremors associated with ataxia. The new Neater Eater system has evolved to provide an eating aid which has the scope to provide solutions to a very wide range of clients with differing challenges. The Electric Programmable Neater Eater enables anyone who can take food from a level spoon at their mouth to feed themselves.
* Adjustable fluid damping to enable unit to adapt from strong tremors to very weak users
* Forward and back stops can be enabled as standard
* Spoon self levelling mechanism now has mouth level raising function
* New modern appearance and ultra slim baseboard
* Easy access adjustments for spoon height and speed
Who Can Use It?
Used by people with cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease, head injuries, spinal injuries, rheumatoid arthritis, muscular dystrophies, limb amputations, ataxia, strokes, Parkinson’s disease, learning difficulties and many others.