The CouchCane from Stander gives you independence, balance, and support when sitting or standing from your favorite lift chair, couch, or recliner. The CouchCane is perfect for those who lack mobility, suffer from loss of balance, or are recovering from surgery. The ergonomic cane grip handle supports up to 250 pounds and provides the needed leverage to raise or lower yourself into a seated position. Sitting down or standing up from your favorite chair is a simple and easy task again when using our low-profile mobility aid. When not in use, the discreet design of the chair assist will blend into your furniture, helping to keep the look and feel of you home. Use the included 4-pocket organizer pouch to keep glasses, remotes, your phone, and other personal items close by. Fully adjustable, the couch cane can be modified to your individual comfort and furniture design. Please reference the product infographics and video to determine if the CouchCane is compatible with your furniture.
- PREVENT FALLS: The Couch Cane provides stability and balance when sitting or standing from your favorite chair, couch, or recliner; reduces the need for caregiver assistance, preventing back pain from lifting and skin tears from pulling
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: The ergonomic safety handle provides a comfortable and secure place to grip and supports up to 250 pounds; use the included 4-pocket pouch to keep personal items close by; Swivel Tray Accessory available for purchase, sold separately
- PROVIDES INDEPENDENCE: Perfect for seniors or anyone needing mobility assistance; the low-profile design of the stand up assist will match the look and feel of your home; the reversible base can be installed on either side of your furniture
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Install the mobility aid under the feet of most 4 legged chairs with feet 20 to 36 inches apart; the handle height adjusts from 34 to 40 inches from the floor; reference our video and images to determine compatibility with your furniture
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: The steel frame is made to last years of repeated everyday use and the anti-skid base pads will protect your flooring; each standing assist frame includes all the needed equipment for assembly, no additional tools required